martes, 16 de junio de 2009

Photos: Travels Near and Far

Hola amigos y familia,

Over the last month, I have tried to make the most of my remaining time in Venezuela, traveling more and more to areas near and far from Cumaná. Here are some photos from my recent travels:

Mérida: a mid-size city nestled in the andean region of Venezuela.

San Antonio del Golfo: a small picturesque fishing town about an hour outside of Cumana.

Mochima: a national park that consists of various islands in the state of Anzoátegui. Specifically, my friends and I went to a beach called Playa Manare.

Margarita: I made a visit to the famous Venezuelan island, known for its tax-free-zone status and beaches. While there, I swam a 5 km open water swimming competition with my swimming buddies.


Enjoy!

1 comentario:

  1. Great photos - boy, do I wish I was in one of those shots right now!
    Charles

    ResponderEliminar